Wednesday 12 October 2011

Show Me Your Friends & I'll Tell You Who You Are.......Not

Following this quote "Show me your friends, blah,blah blah" I would not like to show you some of my friends if your going to use them to tell me about myself.. Some of you might be thinking that we might not be real friends then but its not like that. We are friends but we dont share the same characteristics.Infact, am thanking God that we dont have the same characteristics.

Let me start with one chick like this that I met, September last year. I always thought that i liked attention but this girl doesn't just like attention, she seeks it. she makes me look like I have a personality disorder. I like talking to guys, she likes rubbing up on guys. I like flirting with guys(don't judge me), she likes asking is she is fine and do they like her  (insecure or what?). She can't cook, well am not the best of cooks but I know how to do a few things in the kitchen.
There's a whole lot of things that I can say about this chick but frankly she is my friend and she might not be smart but she is funny. She might not be the prettiest friend I have but she is really pretty! In other words, I Hate her but then I Love her like Crazy! Although she is my friend, I treat her like my baby sis because that's the kind of relationship that I feel she is missing.

Till Next Time
Au Reviour

No comments:

Post a Comment