Friday 7 October 2011

Getting To Know @Missafroswag

OMG!Y am i writing a blog? Well first of all lets me say that u wont b subjected to stupid stuff like OMG,LOL,LIRL e.t.c to read the shit that come out of my head because i simply don't think like that. Secondly I have no idea why i am actually doing this,when ur Nigerian parents tell u to do something constructive with ur time other than facebooking and birding(thats what my mum calls twitter),so instead of actually reading my book, am sat down in my class looking serious as if am doing something ‘Constructive’ but am simply jus writing down the ish that comes out of my head.
 
Blogs are so stereotypical, i mean every average typical teenager that feel like they have something sensible to say starts writing this ish.....so what makes me so different? Allow me to introduce myself! My first name is Nonya’ and my Last name is Bidness so I guess my full name is Nonya Bidness. If you still dont get it, jus pretend that you do. For those of you who get it and think i shud jus have put my real name (am jus trying to be a bit mysterious so jus free me small). From the small ‘pidgin/ vernaculer (i like that word) you should already know that am a typical 9ja girl (original confirm alhaji toy- abeg no am not o, na jesse jags talk am)so u’ll get to see all the attributes of a naija ninja. That means  you will get to hear all the gist of what its like to be me in a remote part of Nigeria Called ‘OKO’ (bet u don't know where that is...i dont even think its on the map of Nigeria)

What else should i tell you about myself....erm.....still thinking.....(after 3 days) yeah...i think i should warn everyone reading this that I say some controversial things that can cause arguments...I pretty much say what I think and since this is my blog (Ah! I have a blog) i get to vent out here so if you don't want to read or you don't like what your reading, I am advising you to either hug your nearest transformer or somersault enter gutter.

Lastly, still on the issue of future haters, Please, Please, Please and Please again reserve your negative comments to your self because if you dont it’s only fair that i should warn you that I am what you call a ‘Keyboard Warrior’ and if your curious to find out about that just post a comment that does make sense.
                    Anyhoo
   Love Me Or Hate Me Is Still An Obsession,
   Love Me Or Hate Me That Is The Question                                         
                                    If You Love Me Then ThankYou,                                                   
                                    If You Hate Me Then Fu*k You!.

Note:Sorry about my strong language, I am trying to tone it down! I promise.
Just Starting To Be Yours
@Missafroswag
(abeg follow me and i will follow bak..mayb)
Au Revoir!                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment