Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blogs Have Become My Obsessions

I cant remember the last time i blogged and i have really missed it. But yanoo my blog spot and the little number of readers that I have will have to forgive me too because I have been really busy. I know, your probably thinking that what could I possibly be keeping busy with but yanoo last time I checked. I am a student and I do compulsorily (damn see spelling) have to read.Anyways I actually have blogs to post because that is what I do to stay awake in class (its not m fault that some of my teachers are just simply boring!). Before I blog any of the random thoughts that has been going through my mind these past few months though, I have to post about my daddy as a sign of respect to him and I just want him to know if there is internet in heaven that I am and will always think of him every single day of my life. Love you daddy
                                                                       Again an apology to the readers... sorry that I been busy but I don't want to school in 9ja so I have to hustle now in order to enjoy later.

Oh yea b4 I forget... I made some grammatical errors in past posts which was pointed out to me by a friend (lets jus call her M.I bcuz am sure i'll still do a post about her one of these days) and i really did want to go back and edit them however I simply could not be bothered and I didnt have time or internet to waste. Ya Gots 2 Hustle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment